ContentThe graphics, content, and materials (excluding software) (“Content”) on this Site may be viewed and downloaded, provided that the user retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. The Content may not be changed in any way, altered, distributed or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of the Content without UTAX’s written approval, on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. UTAX owns or licenses all Content on this Site. The Content is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and any unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
TrademarksUTAX trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively referred to as the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site and all elements of the composite UTAX logo are trademarks of UTAX. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the written permission of UTAX or third party that may own the applicable trademark.
GeneralThough UTAX has taken care when posting information on this website (“Site”), UTAX assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information, and the use of such information is at the user’s own risk. By furnishing information, UTAX does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
DisclaimerAll site information regarding UTAX products and services, including their availability, appearance, prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. The information on this site does not constitute a representation, warranty or other commitment by UTAX with respect to any product or service, and UTAX hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or the completeness of the information. UTAX’s obligations, if any, with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and not this site.
- To assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to this website; and
- To explain what personal information we collect from this website and how we ensure its best protection.
Information we may collect from youIt is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access the Website. However we may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms. The basic personal information about you which we may collect and process is as follows:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your e-mail address
- Your user ID and password (Partnersite users only)
Uses made of the informationWe may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data for the purposes of advertising, marketing and public relations, so as to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Storage and deletion of personal data
- Any personal data that we process will be deleted from our systems once we have completed the purpose for which we were processing the personal data. In some cases, the purpose for which we are processing your personal data will last for a considerable period (for example, if you are a long term client of ours, we will need to store your data until our relationship with you comes to an end).
- We will determine the period for which we need to retain your data, acting reasonably, and taking into consideration a number of factors such as your relationship with us, your engagement with us, and the fulfilment of contracts we have with you.
- We may need to retain your personal data where this is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, or to protect the vital interest or the vital interests of another natural person.
Changing the information we hold about youIf you would like to change any information we hold about you that has been collected via use of this Website or want to it to be removed from our database, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data SecurityWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your RightsIn accordance with the GDPR regulations, you may (i) request access to any personal data we hold about you; (ii) request that it be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked; (iii) request that we delete personal data we hold about you; (iv) request that we restrict our processing of your personal data; and (v) request that we provide you or a third party with a copy of certain personal data about you (that is referred to as the right of “data portability”). You can also object to any of our uses of your personal data described in this policy, including our marketing activities.
Privacy Practices of Third PartiesThis Privacy Statement only addresses the collection, processing and use (including disclosure) of personal data by us through your interaction with us. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site may have their own privacy statements and personal data collection, processing, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with any personal data/information.
Contact UsIf you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, if you want to make use of any of the above rights, or other rights that you may have in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
UTAX (UK) Ltd Data Privacy Notice
Any questions regarding UTAX (UK) Ltd’s obligations to data protection can be addressed to:
UTAX (UK) Ltd
89 Shrivenham Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1793 786000
Your personal data processed by us
We currently collect and process the following information:
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Our direct customer, whereby our business relationship with you is indirect
We may share this information with:
- TA Triumph-Adler GmbH (Germany), or another company or subsidiary of the Kyocera Corporation (Japan) for purposes of corporate performance reporting and analysis
- Specialised and carefully chosen and supervised service providers (e.g. IT, logistics, delivery and service/maintenance provision)
- Credit agencies and credit insurers to verify your creditworthiness in initiating and continuing a business relationship
- External auditors and/or tax consultants of UTAX UK Ltd for purposes of auditing and consulting
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the Compliance Officer, as detailed above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on cloud-hosted servers. The physical location of the servers is London, UK.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in, a location outside of the UK, but only where we are satisfied that it has an adequate level of protection. It may also be processed by staff operating in these locations who work for us or for our service providers. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. UTAX (UK) Ltd will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have internal policies, controls and appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
We will generally hold your information for the whole time that we provide a service to you and for a period of seven years after this for HMRC purposes only. Where you enter into a business relationship with us, we will generally retain your data for a period of seven years for HMRC purposes.
In some circumstances we may keep your information for longer than this, for instance where we are required by law to do so, or where we need to retain your information to defend or exercise our legal rights.
We may also retain transactional history for statistical research and reporting reasons.
If you would like further information about our data retention practices, contact our Compliance Officer.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
UTAX (UK) Ltd
89 Shrivenham Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1793 786000
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk